Home Forums WoodMart support forum 403 Error when turning on Elementor

403 Error when turning on Elementor

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

somogyvarigabor
    Participant

I have just installed the theme, did the import, set up the demo version but came across an issue right off the bat.
    When I try to view the homepage a 403 Error page comes up.
    I have done some troubleshooting, turned off all plugins and turned them back on 1 by 1 and all seems fine until i switch on Elementor.
    Can you please advise?

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :).

Please provide the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

somogyvarigabor
    Participant

Hi Aziaz,

Thanks for your response, please see below:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

403 error is a Forbidden error generated by the server. So it seems to be a problem with your hosting configuration. Contact your hosting provider for help on this matter.

Kind Regards

somogyvarigabor
    Participant

Thanks for your response.
    I dug a bit deeper and if I select say the “Minimalist” template, the site works fine but say with the “Fashion Flat” template it shows a 403 error.
    Is that still server related?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We have tested your website and see that the “Fashion flat” home page is currently activated. But we don’t see the 403 error on your home page now https://gyazo.com/991e7cbeaf7380d755d8c04ff4867952
    And anyway, even if it appears for you, 403 is a Forbidden warning and it can be generated by the server only.

Kind Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)