Home Forums Basel support forum 404 PAGE NOT SHOWING IMAGES/ICONS

404 PAGE NOT SHOWING IMAGES/ICONS

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

sttefaaa
    Participant

Hi,

The 404 page is showing squares instead of icons and won’t show the image that’s on the page.

Hope you can help.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please provide valid access to the site. I cannot log in with the credentials provided earlier.

Best Regards

sttefaaa
    Participant

Here you go. You have my permission to deactivate plugins and do what’s needed to figure this out. šŸ™‚

Hello,

I have deactivated all the plugins including WPML it works, then I activated again and it works. Seems this is some kind of cache settings.

Best Regards

sttefaaa
    Participant

I purged the cache, deactivated and activated plugins. Still no icons, just squares.

Hello,

You need to deactivate the cache plugin http://prntscr.com/o496u5 It is not compatible with our theme.

You can try this plugin WP Super Cache

Best Regards

sttefaaa
    Participant

Hmm I did deactivate it but still see squares instead of icons..

Hello,

Deactivate and activate the WMPL set of plugins.

Best Regards

sttefaaa
    Participant

Okay I think I know why you are seeing them – are you accessing the 404 page itself? Because when you look for something that does not exist on the page that’s when it doesn’t work. (See the link in Private Content)

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It seems that your 404 pages is cached somehow because we can’t see any changes when customizing it. Also, you have the wrong configuration for your website URL in Dashboard -> Settings https://gyazo.com/797608a87b233a7783c80994d5a4eef8

Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)