Home Forums Basel support forum 500 Error

500 Error

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

neovolte
    Participant

Hi Xtemos,

Im getting HTTP error 500 . I tried to login to cpanel and see what the problem is, the Error page showed me this:

[Tue Oct 10 02:08:17.611682 2017] [cgid:error] [pid 105522:tid 140451757639424] [client 66.249.64.28:46489] AH01265: attempt to invoke directory as script: /home1/neovolte/public_html/cgi-bin/

Can you check and tell me what the error is asap. Im sending ftp details and admin login details.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad to know that you considered using Basel for your web-site. I hope you will be happy with it.

Does it happen with our theme only? Could you please try how it works with our theme at all?
    Your error log says nothing about our theme and seems to be a problem in your webserver.

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

neovolte
    Participant

Dear Team Xtemos. Ive already bought your theme and have been using it for more than 2 weeks. I really love it. But today morning , the website suddenly stopped loading. Could it be because of the new update or could there be any other issue?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

500 Internal Server Error says that your server doesn’t respond and have some internal issue. Try to contact your hosting providers and ask what this error is caused by. It can’t be because of our theme update.

neovolte
    Participant

OK , im checking with them right now. They say it could be because of a few plugins and suggest me to remove them. Can you share the list of essential plugins for your theme to run smoothly ?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to leave the following plugins:

CMB2
    Redux Framework
    WooCommerce
    Revolution Slider
    Visual Composer

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)