Home Forums WoodMart support forum 500 Internal Server Error only on wp-admin page

500 Internal Server Error only on wp-admin page

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Md Shamim Ahmed
    Participant

Hello there,
    I cannot go to wp-admin page. It shows 500 internal server error. I cleared my website cache ,browser cache and cookies too. All other page is working just fine. I tried installing different themes and they are working fine. I don’t have any external plugins running on the site except woodmart required plugins. I tried increasing PHP.ini file but found no luck. Then I tried deactivating all plugins and re-activating them one by one. I found that the following plugins are causing the problem only with woodmart. The plugins are:
    1. Slider Revolution
    2. WooCommerce
    3. WPBakery Page Builder
    I tried enabling the plugins with default themes. They work fine. But with woodmart theme the wp-admin page does not load. If any one of them are active, the page doesn’t load. Kindly help.
    I have cpanel access and WordPress access. If you want I can provide you. Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we could check it?

Thank you in advance

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)