Home Forums WoodMart support forum 502 Bad Gateway when i open product (front)

502 Bad Gateway when i open product (front)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

witekszpak1
    Participant

When opening one of several dozen products, the error 502 appears. I have no errors in the logs, other products are working properly. The same with the plugs turned off. Only works after changing the theme to another

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third party plugins and provide the admin panel login details of the website.

Best Regards

witekszpak1
    Participant

I tried with only woocommerce enabled and the same, gives data to wp

Hello,

Please provide some urls of the products on which the issue is occurring to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

witekszpak1
    Participant

Hello,

I have logged into your website and checked after deactivating all the third party plugins and activating the parent theme and the product is working fine.

I have reactivated all the plugins back on your website. Please check after deactivating all the third party plugins and activating the parent theme yourself.

Best Regards

witekszpak1
    Participant

Unfortunately, this is not a plug-in problem. With plugins disabled, it still doesn’t work. The product works, and does not crash only with a template other than Woodmart. This is a template problem

Hello,

I have checked after deactivating all the third party plugins and activating the parent theme and the product is working fine for me.

Screenshot: https://gyazo.com/9af93208f8df5fef282373665d0d0793

Please check after deactivating the plugins and activating the parent theme yourself.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)