Home Forums WoodMart support forum 503 error with infinite Enqueue requests.

503 error with infinite Enqueue requests.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

TNCadmin
    Participant

Hi,

I’m getting a 503 error on my website and cannot log into the WordPress dashboard. I enabled WP_DEBUG and found an infinite loop of responses trying to execute Enqueue inpsyde.assets.setup. I renamed the theme folder, which resolved the 503 error, but now I can’t activate the theme. Once I activate the theme, the whole website throws a 503 error, and I lose access to the WordPress dashboard.

How do I solve this?

I have attached the debug logs as well.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please disable any plugins not directly related to our theme and provide us with your admin access details. We will log in to your dashboard and investigate the issue. Please ensure that you only keep the following plugins that are necessary for our theme to work correctly:
    – WoodMart core
    – WooCommerce
    – Elementor/WPBakery Page Builder

Thank you in advance.

TNCadmin
    Participant

I have disabled all the plugins & have sent login details privately.

TNCadmin
    Participant

Thank you.
    Plugins have been deactivated. Access below.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We have activated the theme but don’t see any errors. Could you please check it from your end?

TNCadmin
    Participant

Hi
    Yes the home page loads OK but when you navigate to another page the 503 is encountered.

TNCadmin
    Participant

Can no longer access the dashboard. Only receive 503 service unavailable.

TNCadmin
    Participant

The issue is when the theme is activated it throws thousands of responses. The server could not handle those requests therefore it throws a 503 error. Please check the debug log. I have attached a screenshot as well.

[15-May-2024 05:15:01 UTC] Enqueue initialized. AssetManager::ACTION_SETUP:inpsyde.assets.setup
    [15-May-2024 05:15:01 UTC] Enqueue initialized. AssetManager::ACTION_SETUP:inpsyde.assets.setup
    [15-May-2024 05:15:03 UTC] Enqueue initialized. AssetManager::ACTION_SETUP:inpsyde.assets.setup
    [15-May-2024 05:15:12 UTC] Enqueue initialized. AssetManager::ACTION_SETUP:inpsyde.assets.setup
    [15-May-2024 05:15:12 UTC] Enqueue initialized. AssetManager::ACTION_SETUP:inpsyde.assets.setup
    [15-May-2024 05:15:22 UTC] Enqueue initialized. AssetManager::ACTION_SETUP:inpsyde.assets.setup
    [15-May-2024 05:15:32 UTC] Enqueue initialized. AssetManager::ACTION_SETUP:inpsyde.assets.setup
    [15-May-2024 05:15:33 UTC] Enqueue initialized. AssetManager::ACTION_SETUP:inpsyde.assets.setup
    [15-May-2024 05:15:33 UTC] Enqueue initialized. AssetManager::ACTION_SETUP:inpsyde.assets.setup
    [15-May-2024 05:15:34 UTC] Enqueue initialized. AssetManager::ACTION_SETUP:inpsyde.assets.setup
    [15-May-2024 05:15:43 UTC] Enqueue initialized. AssetManager::ACTION_SETUP:inpsyde.assets.setup
    [15-May-2024 05:15:43 UTC] Enqueue initialized. AssetManager::ACTION_SETUP:inpsyde.assets.setup
    [15-May-2024 05:15:43 UTC] enqueue assets
    [15-May-2024 05:15:43 UTC] enqueue style

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

These errors seem to be not related to our theme and WordPress in general. Most likely they come from some of the installed plugins. Also, we can’t enter your dashboard now. But we didn’t see any issues while we tested your website before.

TNCadmin
    Participant

We have deactivated all plugins, leaving only Elementor, WooCommerce, and the Woodmart core plugins installed. There are no errors when we disable the Woodmart theme and enable the default Twenty themes. However, when we enable the Woodmart theme, we encounter a 503 error and are unable to log into the WP dashboard. To resolve this, we have to log into cPanel, rename the Woodmart theme, and then the 503 error disappears, allowing us to access the WP dashboard again. This clearly indicates that the issue is related to the Woodmart theme. I have renamed the theme again so you could be able to log in again.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please provide us with your cPanel access and give us access to your error log file?

TNCadmin
    Participant

Access below thank you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We have activated the theme but don’t see any new errors and the website is working correctly. Could you please clarify how exactly can we reproduce the problem?

TNCadmin
    Participant

Thanks for your support. We are trying to update the theme, and our active Woodmart theme shows version 7.3.4, while the parent Woodmart theme shows version 7.5.1. However, when we go to the themes page, it indicates that an update is available for Woodmart. Both the current version and the new updated version are the same (screenshot attached). We can update it, and it shows a success message, but after reloading the page, it still indicates that an update is available. What could be causing this issue?

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can try going to Dashboard -> Updates and clicking on the “Check again” button right after the update is done.

TNCadmin
    Participant

I have tried that too. Still getting there is an update available message.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Strangely, there seems to be some bug in the WordPress updates mechanism. You can ignore this notice for now since the theme has already been updated to the latest version.

Tagged: 

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)