Home Forums WoodMart support forum 504 Gateway Time-out after installing SSL

504 Gateway Time-out after installing SSL

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author

pierre
    Participant

thanx for help
    but its crazy i can’t access anymore at https://virtuadev.fr/wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=product = HTTP ERROR 500

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Really strange, but we still need all the access to investigate it. Please, disable all external plugins and provide us your admin and FTP access.

Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello there,

So will you provide your access so we can check the problem? Or you already resolved it?

Waiting for your response.

pierre
    Participant

hello,
    i did a fresh complete new installation. I did not import data, i’m waiting for your help to make the theme works with data and a demos like electronics.
    i received advices from a user said that problems are from
    -categorie menu (solved)
    -the SVG icons in modal text which make stop loading page product because of the file_get_content impossible to activate for my server

thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please, send us your admin access to WordPress as well.

Thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We can’t do anything while we don’t have your admin access.

pierre
    Participant

sorry..

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We have installed Electronics version for you. Please, check how it works now.

Regarding SVG icons, they are still not working because file_get_contents is not configured on your hosting server. We have temporarily disabled this function in the file wp-content/plugins/woodmart-core/post-types.php. You can comment or remove line #608 to make it work

return '';

So you need to check this problem with your hosting provider and once they will fix this issue, you will be able to use SVG icons on your website.

Regards

pierre
    Participant

thanks for help,
    another question about a problem still not resolved: why HTTPS works fr admin panel but not in front?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

There are a few images on your home page that are loaded via HTTP not HTTPS from our dummy content server. So you just need to replace these dummy images with your own and they will be automatically loaded via HTTPS. You can check these images in the browser console https://gyazo.com/d5c9eef40718483d4d0c208f9b29eeaa

Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Hope you are doing well. Did you check your website? Do you have any additional questions that we can help you with?
    We hope that you are able to remove your negative review while we are trying to solve the problem you faced.

Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)