Home Forums WoodMart support forum 504 Gateway Time-out when loading certain pages

504 Gateway Time-out when loading certain pages

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

When loading certain pages (e.g. product pages, about us) the website is unable to load and produces a 504 Gateway Time-out error.

Other pages still load correctly, e.g. home page, contact us page.

These pages were created by the ‘Base import’ tool and are largely unchanged.

When the WoodMart theme is disabled, the pages load correctly.

I believe there is a WoodMart specific element on the pages causing the pages to timeout, however i have not been able to identify what it is specifically.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

500 Internal Error says about some issue on the server and can be caused by different things. Anyway, to understand its nature you need to see your server error logs or enable PHP error display on the website. If you can’t do this, you need to contact your hosting provider for help in this question. Here is an article that may help you understand the error better http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-fix-the-internal-server-error-in-wordpress/

Regards

Hi Artem,

I have checked the error logs, this is what is being logged when the 504 error occurs: (see private area).

Thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it? Also, please check how it works with some default WordPress theme like twentysixteen.

Regards

Hi Artem,

I have disabled all plugins not related to WoodMart and the issue persists.
    I tested the site running the twentynineteen theme and the pages load correctly.

Please find credentials below.

Thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, send your FTP access as well.

See below:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We have fixed the issue and the fix will be included in our next theme update as well.

Thank you Artem!

Fantastic support service.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome!

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘504 Gateway Time-out when loading certain pages’ is closed to new replies.