Home Forums WoodMart support forum A few issues with v4.1.0

A few issues with v4.1.0

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

metuza
    Participant

Hello,

1. Installed v4.1.0 in my testsite which has a clean install with no plugins etc. and found that the top border on any product grid first row has dissapeared. Issue found in shop page and single products in related products when bordered grid is active. Works ok in mobile where top border is ok.

2. The ofcanvas button to open sidebar in mobile has dissapeared, so no accecc to widgets etc.

Svitching back to earlier version and all is ok.

Brgds
    Rune

Hello,

Please enter the Theme settings and save, next re-save the file in the CSS Generator, if it does not solve the problem, provide your site admin access to the private area.

Best Regards

metuza
    Participant

Hello,

Already done that many times and i am not using css generator but still i have tested using it but with no luck. I have now searched all woodmart css and could not find any css for the top border, only css for the left, right and bottom border. Top border css seems to be removed?

Not using any cache, deactivated all performance settings with no luck.

Switching back to previous version fix this problem. Also tested it on 2 of my live sites and got the same issues so had to revert back to previous version.

In regards to the sticky ofcanvas filter button i found that it does not appear as long as it is active in the footer bar. If i remove it from the footer bar then it appear as normal. This is ok for me.

Brgds
    Rune

Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

Hi,

1. Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings to fix this issue. This issue will also be fixed in the next theme update.

/* bordered grid fix */

@media (min-width: 1025px) {
    .products-bordered-grid .col-md-4:nth-child(-n+3),
    .products-bordered-grid .col-md-3:nth-child(-n+4),
    .products-bordered-grid .col-6:nth-child(-n+6){
        border-top-width: 1px; }
    }

@media (min-width: 577px) and (max-width: 768px) {
    .products-bordered-grid .col-6:nth-child(-n+2){
        border-top-width: 1px;}
    }

2. We have checked your site and offcanvas sidebar buttons are looking normal. Please check the video. https://gyazo.com/711fb46f3bf972dce36fe9c4ef60c766.

Regards

metuza
    Participant

1. No hurry, i’ll wait for the next update.

2. Yes as mention the ofcanvas button appeared when i removed it from the footer bar. So it does not work in both places ..

Rune

Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

Hi,

That how off-canvas sidebar button is initially working. It can be shown only in one place in the site shop page. Our demo shop page is also configured in same way https://woodmart.xtemos.com/shop/.

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)