Home Forums WoodMart support forum A FEW QUESTIONS

A FEW QUESTIONS

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Blaq
    Participant

Hey Elise, i’m so sorry for all the questions but i’m almost done and you’ll notice that most of these are just CSS questions and it’s because i’m just a stickler for design. Anyway here goes: I had no idea how to do the print.scr url thing so i’ll attach photos sequentially. Question 1 will go with image 1 yada,

1. Every time i try type into the search bar i’m redirected to a custom 404 page, happens mostly on mobile… Help? (image 1)

CSS

2 Can you provide me with the CSS code for the prices of the inside products on the shop page (image 2)

3 CSS code for the prices on the ‘Related Products’ section (image 3)

4 CSS code to remove the ‘add to wishlist and add to cart’ hover (image 4)

5 CSS code to remove the Navigation button (image 5)

6. CSS to increase spacing on the footer area, especially the top part (image 6)

7. On the categories menu on mobile i put in some code and now it redirects me to a different website, okay it’s mine but i completely forgot where i put in that option, would you mind working your skill magic to show me where i can get it back to normal please? (image 7)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Blaq
    Participant

Could only put in 4 images…. But here are the images for Qs 5, 6 & 7 . Gracias

Attachments:

Blaq
    Participant

Oh i almost forgot… How can i edit the color of the tags? New? Hot? Image below

And can i get some code to edit the color of links?

Lastly how can i make the small text bigger… Like for example on the checkout can i get code to make the text there bigger?

If any is impossible it’s okay (check images…)

Attachments:

Hello,

1. Every time i try type into the search bar i’m redirected to a custom 404 page, happens mostly on mobile… Help? (image 1)

Please check the issue on one of the default themes to understand if our theme causes the problem. If you have the same on a default theme, it means that our theme does influence that.

2 Can you provide me with the CSS code for the prices of the inside products on the shop page (image 2)

/* STYLE OF FIRST PRICE */
    .product-grid-item .price del {
        color: red; /* COLOR */
        font-size: 16px; /* SIZE */
    }
    .product-grid-item .price del .amount {
        color: red; /* COLOR */
        font-weight: 600; /* FONT WEIGT */
    }
    /* STYLE OF SECOND PRICE */
    .product-grid-item .price ins .amount {
        color: blue; /* COLOR */
        font-size: 16px; /* SIZE */
        font-weight: 600; /* FONT WEIGT */
    }

3 CSS code for the prices on the ‘Related Products’ section (image 3)

.product-grid-item .price {
        font-size: 30px;
        line-height: 1.3;
    }

4 CSS code to remove the ‘add to wishlist and add to cart’ hover (image 4)

body .right-column .wishlist-info-widget>a:hover:before {
    	opacity: 1;
    }
    body .right-column .wishlist-info-widget>a:hover:after {
    	opacity: 0;
    }

5 CSS code to remove the … Navigation button (image 5)

Not clear which one? Image 5 is related to product price. If you mean Category menu button it is not possible to do.

6. CSS to increase spacing on the footer area, especially the top part (image 6)

Change the padding as per your needs:

.footer-sidebar {
        padding-top: 40px;
        padding-bottom: 10px;
    }

7. On the categories menu on mobile i put in some code and now it redirects me to a different website, okay it’s mine but i completely forgot where i put in that option, would you mind working your skill magic to show me where i can get it back to normal please? (image 7)

Check the file where you have added the code.

How can i edit the color of the tags? New? Hot? Image below

.product-label.onsale{
    background-color: #83b735;
    colro:#ffffff;
    }
    .product-label.new {
        background-color: #438e44;
    }
    .product-label.featured 
    }

And can i get some code to edit the color of links?

Navigate to the Theme settings > Styles and colors, you will find option to set the color links on default and on hover

Text on the checkout:

.woocommerce-form-coupon-toggle>.woocommerce-info, .woocommerce-form-login-toggle>.woocommerce-info {
        background-color: transparent;
        font-size: 14px;
        font-weight: 600;
        color: #2d2a2a;
    }

Best Regards

Blaq
    Participant

Sorry but do you mind coming again on question 1? Didn’t get you

Also code provided for questions 3, 4 & 6 aren’t working

Are they accurate?

Regards

Hello,

1. Our theme does not influence the settings of the URLs on the site.

3. What changes do you want to apply: color or size? The code changes the size.

4. & 6 provide you site admin access so that we could check.

Best Regards

Blaq
    Participant

Hey Elise i’d like to change the size of the prices in the related product section,,, make them smaller

also on question 4 maybe i wasn’t clear, sorry for that… I mean how can you remove the buttons… leave a blank landscape… I wrote hover by mistake.

Also it seems the code to change colors of the new, hot tags isn’t reflecting on desktop… I put the code in css for desktop and global css

Lastly here are the site admin details

Sorry for the late reply

Hello,

This code changes size and color of related price:

.single-product .related-and-upsells .price{
    	font-size: 20px;
    }
    .single-product .related-and-upsells .price .amount{
    	color: #949494 !important;
    }

Change the size and color as per your needs and add it to the Theme settings > Custom CSS.

In order to remove wishlist

Please navigate to Woodmart > Header builder http://prntscr.com/iyd2pe

Choose the proper header type (your current) http://prntscr.com/iyd333

Delete the elements from the Header Builder.

Replace the code with this one:

.product-label.onsale{
    background-color: #83b735;
    color:#ffffff;
    }
    .product-label.new {
        background-color: #438e44;
    }
    .product-label.featured 
    }

I cannot log in as the default URL wp-admin leads to 404.

Best Regards

Blaq
    Participant

Hey elise, i think maybe i didn’t explain the issue properly… On question four i had asked how i can get rid of the hover ‘add to cart and add to wishlist’ icons. I’ve attached an image 🙂

About the log in… Please try log in on this URL – https://betaversion101.thefindclub.com/ Log in with username – admin password – admin

Attachments:

Blaq
    Participant

My hover on product is currently set on tiled by the way

Hey elise, i think maybe i didn’t explain the issue properly… On question four i had asked how i can get rid of the hover ‘add to cart and add to wishlist’ icons. I’ve attached an image 🙂

Hello,

Now, when you hover on the product, “Add to cart” icon does appear http://prntscr.com/l0qdf7

Deactivate Wishlist plugin to get rid of icons.

Best Regards

Blaq
    Participant

Hey Elise i deactivated the wishlist plugin and the icon on hover dissapeared …Thanks, although it seems you can’t remove the add to cart one? How can i atleast change the icon?
    I like the bag icon on the glasses icon, how can i replace the current ‘cart’ icon on the add to cart hover to the ‘bag’ icon?

Also i’m having issues setting a link inside banners, everytime i try put in a link i’m redirected to the posts page, what’s going on, do you know?

Also the code you gave me before that’s supposed to remove the icon that’s before the my-account link on the mobile menu doesnt work. You gave me this code –

.menu-item-my-account a:before{
    display:none
    }

Just a suggestion, maybe you can consider making a list of names for all the elements…

For example:
    .woodmart-show-sidebar-btn span:not(.woodmart-side-bar-icon) { — (editable css title for sidebar text)
    .product_list_widget>li .product-title { — (editable css title for product title)
    .woocommerce .cart-actions .coupon .button { — (editable css title for coupon button on cart page)

etc

This way people that want to edit different elements/looks on the website can refer to this list and edit them from the custom css tab, to their liking. Might save you a lot of time too

Regards

Hello,

Add this code to change the cart icon:

div.woodmart-hover-quick .woodmart-add-btn>a:before {
    content: "\f290 ";
    }

i try put in a link i’m redirected to the posts page, what’s going on, do you know?

Our theme does not influence that. Make sure you do not have any redirections or configurations.

Also the code you gave me before that’s supposed to remove the icon that’s before the my-account link on the mobile menu doesnt work

Provide your site admin access.

Insert comment inside the code to know what you are changing. Here is the example of the comment
    /*comment*/

Best Regards

Blaq
    Participant

div.woodmart-hover-quick .woodmart-add-btn>a:before {
    content: “\f290 “;
    }

You gave me this code before, it didn’t work

Had mentioned it before 🙂

Hello,

The shopping cart has been changed and the icon from My account in the menu has been removed.

Best Regards

Blaq
    Participant

Gracias Elise, have a great day

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘A FEW QUESTIONS’ is closed to new replies.