Home Forums WoodMart support forum A few questions about version 5.0 (about Elementor and Bakery)

A few questions about version 5.0 (about Elementor and Bakery)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Mitrosha
    Participant

Hello!
    Tell me, please, is the transfer of a site from Bakery to Elementor the best solution in terms of increasing its stability, reducing the number of database queries, and the like? Or the overall load on the server and the stability of the site from this will not change?

I like Bakery and I don’t understand if the transition of the site to Elementor will bring me some technical optimization and benefits?

And does it mean that in the future you will concentrate theme improvements on the Elementor, but not on Bakery? In this case, it’s better to start the transition and the Elementor now …

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We can’t say exactly that Elementor will optimize your website performance very much. The difference may be really little. And you will not see it when you will have some cache plugins active. So there is no much sense to transfer your website to Elementor if WPBakery works well and you are satisfied with it functionality.

As for the future, we will not have higher priority for Elementor. Both plugins will be supported and all features will be added to elements for Elementor and WPBakery at the same time.

Kind Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)