Home Forums WoodMart support forum A few questions and problems.

A few questions and problems.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

1. My product images are all the same size (1000x750pix). However, individual products have a different height than variable products because the color is still visible there. I want everything to be the same. Can you change that? (Everywhere it should be the same height, product archive, wish list, carousel). (See image

2. Can I change the order of the overview? 1st color, then 2nd title, 3rd prize (see image 2)

3. Is it possible to turn off the shopping cart button? It covers the product image too much. (See image 3)

4. Category and Tags are linked to the listed words but the color is grey. You can’t tell with your eyes that it’s a link. All links are blue for me. Can you only change the color of words (Not the color of item number and tags, only the linked words) (See image 4)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

1. The different height is caused by swatches that one product has and the other one does not.

2. Unfortunately, it is not possible to change. You can select another design in the Theme Settings > Product Archives > Product styles.

3. Do you want to remove it at all? It is possible with custom CSS, let us know if you need help.

4. You can change the font by means of the Advanced typography option, which allows you to choose the item from a drop-down or insert your custom CSS class. Please navigate to the Theme Settings > Typography > Advanced Typography.

Here is the documentation providing more detailed instructions: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/advanced-typography-settings/

Best Regards

yes i want to remove it. Please send me the CSS

Hello,

Please provide your site URL and the shop page URL, if the site is under construction, please provide site admin access as well.

Best Regards

Hello,

Please provide your site URL and the shop page URL, if the site is under construction, please provide site admin access as well.

Best Regards

oke

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Mobile:

.wd-hover-quick .wd-add-btn {
    display:none;
    }

Best Regards

Hallo
    Sie haben für mich vor ein paar Monate das Symbol Warenkorb rausgenommen (siehe unser Chat oben).
    Bis jetzt hat es gut funktioniert aber habe heute etwas komisches bemerkt.:
    Manche Produkte kommen mit Text “IN DEN WARENKORB” und mache haben das nicht. (Siehe Bild 11, habe es gelb markiert).
    Ich möchte den Text nicht. Eigentlich sollte es auch nicht kommen weil ich im CSS ihre Code eingefügt habe.

Können Sie mir weiterhelfen?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hier noch Logindaten:

Hello,

Please try to add this code and let us know if it does not get the result you need:

.wd-add-btn-replace {
    display:none;
    }

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)