Home Forums Basel support forum A little help needed

A little help needed

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

nizzar
    Participant

Hello,

1.) When I go to Edit page -> Home Beer, the Classic Mode with WPBakery Page Builder no longer works. Please help fix this
    2.) How do I change the font size of the main menu? How do I change the size and color of the “dropdown arrow” beside the menu items?
    3.) How do I change font color and navigation arrow color from white to black in Featured Products #1 (There are two on the website, I am concerned with the one with beige background)? I am talking about the writing and price under the picture and navigation arrows and dots.
    4.) Password requirement is 12 digit. Can we shorten that requirement?

You’ll find links to the pictures related to above issues and login credentials in the private content.

Thank you for your help!

Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. We see some error in the JS console that may cause by some of the installed plugins. Try to deactivate all plugins that are not related to our theme and check how it works. Also, try to switch to the parent theme.

2. Navigation font size can be changed in Theme Settings -> Typography section (http://prntscr.com/k4v0q0). To change main navigation arrow color try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings.

body .main-nav .menu>li.menu-item-has-children>a:after {
    	color: black;
    }

3. You can change the color of the column content by changing the color-scheme option in column settings (https://prnt.sc/k4ux4e). Section title element also has own color-scheme option (https://prnt.sc/k4uxtz).

4. Try to use this plugin to configure password strength on your website https://wordpress.org/plugins/wc-password-strength-settings/

Regards

nizzar
    Participant

Thanks for help.

I have not installed any plugins besides what came with the theme. That is why I need your help.
    Also, sorry but I do not know how to switch to parent theme.
    I really need your help to restore functionality of WP Bakery Page Builder.

Thanks

nizzar
    Participant

Additional info for WP Bakery page Builder backend editor not working:
    1.) I disable ALL other plugins. Does NOT solve the problem. The WP bakery icon next to “Add new element/Templates” spins but does not load.

2.) This problem of WP Bakery page Builder backend editor not working is only happening with HOME BEER and not any other page.

Thanks

nizzar
    Participant

Further Update:

I restored an earlier version of the Home Beer page. Once restored, the WPBakery Page Builder functioned as it should. BUT, it breaks down (stops functioning) when I try to to move a block – Specifically when I try to move the : “Join our newsletter” block above the “Elementum a volutpat / picture of monalisa/Parturient ridiculus” block.

Either you can help by fixing the code so that I can move these blocks or you can do it. Either way is appreciated.
    Thanks

nizzar
    Participant

Well, finally it worked somehow.

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

So the issue is solved? Do you have any additional questions I can help you with?

nizzar
    Participant

Hello Artem,

As of right now it looks like the above issue has solved. I will be sure to contact if they re-appear.

Next improvement:
    I have some links in the footer such as – Payment, Shipping, Returns, Privacy policy etc.
    I will create a page for all of those. But is it possible that when someone clicks those links that a pop-up page appears with the text instead of actually navigating to those pages?

you can check the example on this website. If you go to the footer of this website ( https://www.cgbfr.com/ ) and click on Cookie or Privacy Policy, you’ll know what I am getting at. Is there a way to achieve that functionality?

Many Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry, but there is no such option in our theme and WordPress by default. It may require additional code customization or extra plugin but we don’t have an instruction for this. It is out of our theme support scope.

Regards

nizzar
    Participant

Thanks Artem,

I understand.
    I am sorry that some of my questions might seem embarrassingly simple to you, yet I struggle because I’m learning.

I have created this page : https://www.touchoffortune.com/payment/
    It shows “Recent Posts” on the right side. Is it possible to remove that? And also, is it possible to increase the font size of the text?

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can set sidebar position to Without while editing your page in Dashboard. As for font size, try to use our Responsive text block element where you can specify your custom font size.

Regards

nizzar
    Participant

Hello,

I do not see a sidebar position “Without” while editing a page. The only options available that I see are none, main widget area, shop page widget area, shop filters and so on…
    I have currently set it to none but the blogs are still showing up.

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Strange, could you please send us a screenshot from your page settings metabox section?

nizzar
    Participant

Hi,

Screenshot is attached. I have also given admin access info to you from my other forum topic “Contact us page” if you’d like to go in and take a look.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Check the “Main layout” option, not “Custom sidebar”.

nizzar
    Participant

Hi

“Without” option is not present in the Main layout section either. Screenshot attached.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry again, we meant 1 Column option. It is the same as without sidebar 🙂

Regards

nizzar
    Participant

SOLVED!

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘A little help needed’ is closed to new replies.