Home Forums Basel support forum A lot of blank / white space below footer on category & shop pages.

A lot of blank / white space below footer on category & shop pages.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

thcompany
    Participant

Hi Support team,

I just installed the child & parent theme on the site but i’m getting a weird issue where there is a lot of white / blank space below the footer on the /shop page & on the category pages for products.

Product pages are fine though, and the homepage is also normal.

Another issue I’m facing, the images under the women’s section are not showing although each item has an image in the featured or product image section of that product.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

It happens because of a large list of subcategories in your shop categories menu. Are you able to make some hierarchy for them or disable this menu at all?

Add this code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings to fix images issue

.product-element-top img {
    	width:100%;
    }

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

thcompany
    Participant

I didn’t think of that … thank you for the quick response. I took out the menu as I won’t need it for now.

Can you also help me solve the second issue?

Another issue I’m facing, the images under the women’s section are not showing although each item has an image in the featured or product image section of that product.

thcompany
    Participant

Sorry, I just saw the response to your fix for images.

Thank you so much!

Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, we are glad to help you 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘A lot of blank / white space below footer on category & shop pages.’ is closed to new replies.