Home Forums Basel support forum a product variation select bug with cm2

a product variation select bug with cm2

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

tiantzer
    Participant

I’v found an bug that products variation cannot be select.

If the product’s default form values are sold out and customer cannot add other variation into shopping cart.

The product page will keep showing “please select some product options before adding this product to your cart otherwise I have to click the clear button and reselect the variation options. I’m thinking that’s cm2 plugin bug.

I’m writing this with my bad english, please visit my website link.

when you get that page and try to add the variation into the shopping cart then you’ll get clear the bug.

thanks for helping me.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Did you check how it works with default wordpress theme or just without our attribute swatches with default WooCommerce dropdowns?

Regards

tiantzer
    Participant

hi,

Yes, I’ve try it on wordpress theme and woocommerce dropdowns menu and they works fine.

Eric Watson
    Participant

Hello,

Could you please send us your admin access so we can check what is wrong there?

Regards
    XTemos Studio

tiantzer
    Participant

hi,
    thanks for helping me.

Eric Watson
    Participant

We have found the root of this problem. It is problem in WooCommerce system and we found the solution to this problem. Please see this article

https://wpgarage.com/plugins/solution-to-woocommerce-error-sorry-no-products-matched-your-selection-please-choose-a-different-combination

https://gyazo.com/a7a6666041f142b500d332cf465fe82d

Regards
    XTemos Studio

Sam_Turnbull
    Participant

Hello
    I have the same problem/error coming up on my site since I up-dated yesterday. Is it possible for you to put the solution on this forum? The link you have posted just takes me to an animated graphic that doesn’t tell me anything.

Many thanks

Sam

Eric Watson
    Participant

Hello @Sam_Turnbull,

Thank you for noticing and reporting this issue. We will fix it in our next theme release for sure.
    If you want to fix the problem now, try to add following code snippet to the basel/inc/woocommerce.php in 58 line.

if ( is_null( $s ) ) return;

fix

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

Sam_Turnbull
    Participant

Hello. Thanks I’ve added that and it seems to have solved the problem but there is another issue that has now surfaced (may be unconnected but its new as of today).

I’ve tried to add two internal site links in the bottom paragraph and make them live but, although the page source all looks fine, they don’t do anything…… I’ve added a test link on a different page successfully. I viewed with a new, different browser and it was the same. Is it related or shall I post as a separate issue?

This is where the links are:

Call us on 020 8144 1945 or send us an enquiry via our enquiry form and we can discuss your needs.

Sam_Turnbull
    Participant

The html looks fine:
    <h3>Find out more</h3>
    Call us on 020 8144 1945 or send us an enquiry via our enquiry form and we can discuss your needs.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row 0=””][vc_column css=”.vc_custom_1501788259821{margin-top: -60px !important;border-top-width: -60px !important;}”][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Eric Watson
    Participant

Can you please create a separate topic and provide a link to your site and screenshots where your problem will be seen or try to describe the problem in more detail?

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

Sam_Turnbull
    Participant

Hello
    Yes happy to do this but can you guide me as to how I start a new topic? I can’t work out how to do it.

Many thanks

Eric Watson
    Participant

You can go to the link https://xtemos.com/forums/forum/basel-premium-template/ and scroll down the page and there you will find the topic creation form.

https://gyazo.com/65880bef7b846239ab8cafe1046d6120

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)