Home Forums WoodMart support forum About banner image error display on mobile

About banner image error display on mobile

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

wujuan911800262
    Participant

I used elementor to create a banner image on the homepage to showcase my category, so that customers could click on the image to jump to the product category. But I found an error in the mobile view, it doesn’t display correctly on the mobile as I want it to. I have the video to testify

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

wujuan911800262
    Participant

I want to display two banner images on mobile, but the woodmart theme minimalist template doesn’t support it, I found the error when I previewed it with elementor, but I can’t adjust it

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to say but on your Site there is a strange behavior related to Homepage on your Site. There isn’t any content present, it is blank. Also, it is not being editable with Elementor editor. So, we are unable to check your concern correctly.

Could you please share the exact Page URL with us having the required Content so that we can correctly check and assist you accordingly.

Best Regards

wujuan911800262
    Participant

You can close this topic

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘About banner image error display on mobile’ is closed to new replies.