Home Forums WoodMart support forum About brand product tab – section dividers full width

About brand product tab – section dividers full width

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

iksivee
    Participant

Hey, I have problem with section dividers in “About brand” section. I made HTML block and linked it to brand attribute. And now I wanted to have divider full width, but it works just after resizing window size or scrolling there again. This HTML code works fine when I use it in Product Description.

One more thing: Is it possible to make badge or product title like HOT or NEW from my custom attribute? It will be wonderful. Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

It seems to be an issue from our theme and Visual Composer plugin. It needs a bit more time to find the solution. We will back to you soon.

As for hot and new labels, they work with our featured products and our custom option. They can’t be displayed based on your custom attribute.

Kind Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom JS area in Theme Settings to fix this issue.

jQuery('.tabs > li').click(function() {
    	setTimeout(function(){
    		vc_rowBehaviour();
    	},10);
    });

iksivee
    Participant

It works fine thanks 🙂

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘About brand product tab – section dividers full width’ is closed to new replies.