Home Forums WoodMart support forum About brand tab BUG

About brand tab BUG

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

FreeRiderNSK
    Participant

Good afternoon. If there is no description for the brand, an empty “About the brand” tab is displayed. Logically, it should not be displayed!

FreeRiderNSK
    Participant

Will you fix it?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for reporting us about this issue.

Yes, we will fix it in our next theme update for sure.

Regards

FreeRiderNSK
    Participant

Search with categories. If the category is long, then the text rests on the right side without an indent.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

FreeRiderNSK
    Participant

And further. When I open the Ajax window, the sticky header is moved to the right. this is normal?

FreeRiderNSK
    Participant

What about the last questions?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Here is a code to fix search categories dropdown

div.search-by-category .list-wrapper {
        max-width:none;
    }

.search-by-category .list-wrapper .woodmart-scroll-content {
        overflow: scroll;
    }

As for the sticky header, the problem is that when the popup is opened browser scroll is hidden and unfortunately, we are not able to fix this.

Regards

FreeRiderNSK
    Participant

Good afternoon! Could you elaborate on your topic functional as in this plugin for money. So that everything works with your theme.
    https://codecanyon.net/item/woocommerce-vehicle-parts-finder-makemodelyear/13458497

FreeRiderNSK
    Participant

Or can you help to adapt this plugin to your theme?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we are not available for custom development at the moment. We can suggest you to hire our partners to do this job https://wpkraken.io/?ref=xtemos.studio

FreeRiderNSK
    Participant

OK. I added a plug-in filter to the filter area myself.
    1. When you try to click on the filter, the window collapses. How to fix?
    2. Incorrectly works with the ajax directory, because the filter fields when the page is loaded handle the script. Do not tell me how to make sure that every time ajax refresh of the directory is started, the filter plug-in function is started.

FreeRiderNSK
    Participant

screen

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

1. Replace the line in js/functions.js file from

ajaxLinks: '.woodmart-product-categories a, .widget_product_categories a, .widget_layered_nav_filters a, .filters-area a, .woocommerce-pagination a, .woodmart-shop-tools a, .woodmart-woocommerce-layered-nav a',

to this

ajaxLinks: '.woodmart-product-categories a, .widget_product_categories a, .widget_layered_nav_filters a, .filters-area .woodmart-widget a, .woocommerce-pagination a, .woodmart-shop-tools a, .woodmart-woocommerce-layered-nav a',

2. Sorry, but what do you mean here? We don’t see AJAX shop activated on your website at all at the moment.

Regards

FreeRiderNSK
    Participant

I disabled it, because adding my filter after the application, and any action, Ajax starts to work uncorrectly. Since every time the page loads, a script is triggered on my filter plugin. How to make this script work also when Ajax is triggered.
    For the test, enable the Ajax mode on the site, select any plug-in filter configuration. And for example sort. Ajax will work and look at the plug-in fields. They will not display correctly. Film a video?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

In this case, you need to contact plugin’s developers and ask them what code should you use to reinit plugins filters after AJAX reloads the page. Sorry, but we can’t know this information.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)