Home Forums WoodMart support forum About US 3 Dark Page have problem

About US 3 Dark Page have problem

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

mashkok.com
    Participant

hello
    https://mashkok.com/about-us/
    this is my website
    about us default
    plz check this!.
    anything dark but up white have problem
    how can i change to dark

Hello,

As we are seeing the mentioned Page on your Site, in the Inspect tool it is showing that the Background Color white is defined under the Elementor Settings. So, can you please once check under the Elementor editor settings of the mentioned specific Section > that is there any color defined there or not.

If you don’t find yourself, then kindly, please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

mashkok.com
    Participant

hello i cant find fix
    plz fix this for me
    thanks

Hello,

Sorry to say but your provided WP-ADMIN Login details aren’t working, specifically the WP-ADMIN ones not the Site Preview ones. Can you please share valid WP-ADMIN Login details of your Site so that we can proceed further and check the issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

Best Regards

mashkok.com
    Participant

hello the pass and username i give to you its working and fine
    this is for WP-admin one :

mashkok.com
    Participant

shit plz delete this ,

Hello,

Firstly, the Logins that you mistakenly shared publicly in the message has been removed from the Topic.

Secondly, the Logins that you have still provided are not working specifically the Password is incorrect, please see the following Video for reference in this regard: https://www.veed.io/view/d794fc87-cc00-4b27-8411-38b70eea0027

So, kindly please provide valid WP-ADMIN Login details so that we can proceed further.

Best Regards

mashkok.com
    Participant

check extra

Hello,

We were now able to access the WP-ADMIN of your Site.

Your issue is now also resolved. The Color was defined on the Section Background under the Elementor editor which we have now removed: https://snipboard.io/GZAkNq.jpg

This is the preview now of the Page: https://snipboard.io/VN5Ybu.jpg

Please check back your Site after completely clearing browser and server cache.

Best Regards

mashkok.com
    Participant

thanks to great woodmart team. close my ticket 🙂

mashkok.com
    Participant

sorry can you please dont
    i have another problem
    i want to change click to top to left
    its right now i want it to be left
    whaat i do??
    can you do it for me please
    i wanted it to be left

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

We have applied the following Custom CSS on your site to make the Scroll to Top button on the left:

.scrollToTop {
       left: 6em !important;
    }

Location to find Custom CSS, go to Dashboard >> Theme Settings >> Custom CSS >> Global CSS section >> there you can find the CSS pasted, told above.

Please check back your Site after completely clearing browser and server cache.

Best Regards

mashkok.com
    Participant

tNx

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘About US 3 Dark Page have problem’ is closed to new replies.