Home Forums WoodMart support forum Accelerating adding to cart.

Accelerating adding to cart.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

andrzej
    Participant

I have problem with the speed of adding products to the cart for a long time. I can’t get the speed that is in the Woodmart demo. It is much faster in the demo.

Some time ago, to my question, support replied that it was a matter of server settings. But what settings, what concrete needs to be changed? I asked the server administrator, he doesn’t know what to do.

I have fast hosting, but there is no chance to get this speed like in demo. Maybe I need a strong dedicated server to have the same speed as in the demo ?
    I using german server from Hetzner .

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry, but it is not something related to our theme. Your server configuration is out of our theme support scope. And we don’t have documentation for this either.

Kind Regards

andrzej
    Participant

All right.
    I know that this is not included in the scope of support, but if I buy a template with a store from you, I think you should help and tell me what server you have, because it directly affects the work (speed of the store).

The current speed is too slow for me and I am looking for reasons. Just write whether you use Hetzner hosting or you have purchased a Hetzner dedicated server with much more power than the average hosting.
    I have Hetzner hosting, but it all depends on the allocated power for user. Hosting and dedicate serwer these are 2 different worlds…

This information is very important because it can affect the speed of the store, which is very important to me. I think that it is in the scope of support. If you have a dedicated server, just write more or less what power, it is no secret. Then I will buy one for a test and check it.

I am waiting for your specific answer.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We use our own dedicated server for all our websites. But it doesn’t really matter. You should be able to get the same speed without an expensive dedicated server. Here is an example of WoodMart websites built on the cheapest Cloudways hosting https://woocommerce-625997-2033187.cloudwaysapps.com/shop/
    Open this link and see that Add to cart is the same as on our server.

Kind Regards

andrzej
    Participant

In that case, if every hosting can be, and I have one of the better ones and it is much slower for me than in this link, then:
    a) my hosting is really bad
    b) or I have something with the theme settings or server settings

but no one can help me.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Most likely it is not configured correctly.

It is not about Theme Settings because, as you already tested by yourselves, it is slow with other themes as well. It means that it has nothing related to WoodMart.

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)