Home Forums WoodMart support forum Accesories theme not installable, stuck at 30% & 45%

Accesories theme not installable, stuck at 30% & 45%

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

hauyaohui
    Participant

Hi, I am not able to upload the demo “accessories” under the link “https://woodmart.xtemos.com/accessories/” after 30% and after disabling other plugins 45%.

I kept receiving the error message “The import could not be completed due to a low timeout limit on the server. You need to contact your hosting provider and ask them to increase it to 300 seconds.”

I have tried increasing the maxExecutiontime on htacess but to no avail.

Please advise. Thank you.

Hello,

You have to ask the hosting provider support to increase the max execution time from the PHP settings from the CPanel.

If you have any questions feel free to contact us.

Best Regards.

hauyaohui
    Participant

Hi,

I had done so but the support troubleshooted and asked me to do it myself instead which I did. It didn’t work and he advised me to use Filezilla to install the theme.

Is it possible for you to help me please?

Hello,

Can you please share the CPanel login details of your site so I will check the PHP settings and import the demo for you. The issue is from the server settings not from the theme or WP.

Best Regards.

hauyaohui
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you very much for agreeing to help. I appreciate your assistance in this matter!

hauyaohui
    Participant

Hey there, it’s fine already. I’ve managed to fix the problem myself and uploaded the prebuilt theme. Thank you.

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

We are glad that you managed to solve the problem yourself. You are Great!!!

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Accesories theme not installable, stuck at 30% & 45%’ is closed to new replies.