Home Forums WoodMart support forum ACF Plugin Support

ACF Plugin Support

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Chris E.Z.
    Participant

Hello,

I would like to ask if you’re supporting or planning to support ACF plugin, because it would be a great asset and could boost your theme.
    There’s always the need for our clients to modify the content without being afraid to break the website down.
    Ideally, we don’t want our clients to use “Edit with elementor” option.

If this is not an option, is there any other solution you could share with us?

Kind regards,
    Chris E.Z.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for using our theme and for the question.

Could you please write us some examples of how do you see this functionality in our theme? What scenarios of usage of this plugin with our theme?

Kind Regards

Chris E.Z.
    Participant

Thanks a lot for your prompt reply.

In example as you can see at the attached screenshot there is an option in an Image element of selecting an acf filed instead of uploading the image.

This option allow you (developer, agency, etc) to create custom fields at several parts (i.e. taxonomy, post item or category, page, etc), so thus the user/client only uploads content on that area and not in elementor.
    It could be a life saver for client who actually want to manage the content by their own.

To be honest i believe that there’re few other themes that support acf plugin and i personally believe that if you could adapt it into your theme it could actually boost it.

Kindly, let me know if you need any more information so i could prepare you some examples from a theme we build on our own just by using elementor pro.

Kind regards,
    Chris E.Z.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, adding custom fields as a source for our elements is already in our feature requests list. We will take this topic into account as well. Thank you.

Kind Regards

Chris E.Z.
    Participant

That’s great news. Is there any ETA you could share with?

Kind regards,
    Chris E.Z.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It is not in our development plans yet so we don’t have ETA at the moment. But we will surely consider it in one of our future updates.

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)