Home Forums WoodMart support forum Activate age verification on one of our categories

Activate age verification on one of our categories

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

kevajo
    Participant

How to activate age control on our Sex and Erotica category.
    We want that when the customer visits the category and its subcategories an alert message appears to verify the age of the customer.
    If he is +18 years old he will have access to the site otherwise he will be refused.

Currently when you activate the age verification, it displays on the whole site. We want the age verification to appear only if the customer accesses the category “Eroticism, Sex & Sensuality”

Hello,

You can create Theme Settings presets for certain categories and configure every category differently.

Find our documentation tutorial about this here: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/theme-settings-presets/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Hello,

You can create Theme Settings presets for certain categories and configure every category differently.

Find our documentation tutorial about this here: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/theme-settings-presets/

Best Regards

kevajo
    Participant

see private

Hello,

Please check this manual: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/theme-settings-presets/

This manual describes how to configure the Theme Settings for different categories.

You need to disable the age verification by default, create the preset as per the manual and enable the age verification.

Best Regards

kevajo
    Participant

I still can’t exclude all categories and leave the Sex category with preset.

thank you for helping me

Hello,

Have you created the rules? Please advise the rule title and provide the category IDs you want to show the verification.

Best Regards

kevajo
    Participant

How do we get the category IDs.
    AND in the preset settings we only have:
    – Item type
    – Item ID
    – Taxonomy
    – Term ID
    – Unique message of the quarter
    – Personalized

I see no categories. Even when I select Custom , I see no product category.
    I’m told about archives but I can’t select, one archive in particular is necessarily all the archives

Hello,

As per the manual which I provided above, you can find that:

Taxonomy – configure custom taxonomy like categories, tags, etc.

It means that you need to select “Taxonomy”, then select the category by ID. You can find the category ID in the Product category list, you need to edit the category and take the ID from the category URL.

Best Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)