Home Forums WoodMart support forum Activating theme at already working site.

Activating theme at already working site.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Shadow
    Participant

Hey,
    I have installed and activated woodmart theme at the e-commerce site which was alive.
    After activation of the woodmart theme aditional content appeared like footer meniu, useful links and other not necessary content.
    What is the best way to install woodmart theme at already working e-commerce site?

P.S site was created using theme bloksy+ elementor.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You should go to APpearance >> widgets >> Edit the Footer Columns and delete the widgets from the Woodmart theme.

Also, you can delete the HTML block code from Theme Settings >> Footer >> PREFOOTER AREA >> Delete the HTML Block code from the HTML before footer section: https://ibb.co/H7qtmRx

Best Regards.

Shadow
    Participant

Hello,
    thank you for your reply, problem solved.

I have another problem with search bar.

On the main page seem like search bar is in right position, but if I switch to another page search bar “button” is out of position. This happens in mobile view as well.
    How to solve this issue?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You are Most Welcome. We are glad that one of your issues has been resolved.

I saw the screenshots you attached.

Please Provide with the URL of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

Shadow
    Participant

Hello Aizaz,

I have attached link to my website.

Thanks again.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third party plugins activate the parent theme then clear cache and check back.

If the problem continues then leave all the third party plugins deactivated and provide with the admin panel login details of the website then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

Shadow
    Participant

Hello,

I have deactivated all third part plugins and it helped. So then I have activated plugins one by one and found that when LiteSpeed Cache is turned on, search bar is not in the right position at the pages, except one page “Pagrindinis”

Do you have any idea, why it could happen?

Hello,

Sorry, but we could not help you with this as the issue is from a third-party plugin.

We provide support services within our theme and this is out of our theme support scope.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

Shadow
    Participant

Hi,

thank you for your help.

Hello,

Thanks for Understanding.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Activating theme at already working site.’ is closed to new replies.