Home Forums WoodMart support forum Active menu items CSS

Active menu items CSS

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Clag75
    Participant

I’ve been trying to customize the active settings for my main nav menu in Woodmart. I can’t seem to get the underline effect to stay active on the parent menu item that the sub menu linked page is under. I have the link in the private content section of this message because it is in development still and not live. If you click the About page, the About menu item is highlighted with an underline showing it is active. I want the Products parent link to act the same when someone selects Hops System. I would also like the Hops System menu item to display an active state with an underline also. I’m hoping you can inspect the page without needing admin credentials to help me out. Thanks

Hello,

As you want to display a line below the active menu parent link. as same like your about page.

You can try the below CSS code in Theme Settings >> Custom CSS >> Global Custom CSS:

.current-menu-parent{
    border-bottom: 3px solid green;
    }

Best Regards.

Clag75
    Participant

That just adds a line instead of using the active menu underline, so now it displays two lines when roll over (https://snipboard.io/Wm1ODd.jpg). I just need the code to make the parent menu item active when one of it’s sub menu pages are active. That way it uses the same CSS that the other menu items use when active.

Hello,

As you want to display a line under the menu when the parent menu item is active when one of it’s sub menu pages are active also.

It requires customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

Best Regards.

Clag75
    Participant

Is there a way to just activate the hover state of the current page submenu item? I would like the submenu to display the hover state of a menu item if that page is current. Here is a screen shot of the hover state for the Hops System link when on that page (https://snipboard.io/aDqLij.jpg). Is that capable with JS or CSS? Thank you!

Hello,

As you want to activate the hover state and the dropdown will remain open if the submenu item is selected.It also requires customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.
    You can try some third party plugins for adding these types of features in your menus.

Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)