Home Forums WoodMart support forum Actualizar el tema

Actualizar el tema

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

kowalski
    Participant

Hola, tengo problemas en actualizar el tema de Woodmart versión 1.10.1 a la versión nueva 4.6
    No me deja instalar la versión actual diciendo que la carpeta ya existe . Supongo que debería reemplazar la carpeta antigua por la actual. Es decir borrar la plantilla antigua e volver a instalar la nueva? No me deja hacer la actualización de modo que explicáis en vuestros tutoriales.
    Después de descargar e intentar instalar el tema nuevo me aparece que este ya existe, sin embargo aparece en la versión anterior. Gracias

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :-).

I saw the screenshot you attached. If you are trying to upload the theme from Cpanel then you need to rename the previous theme then upload the new one and install.

Please take a complete backup of the website then try and update.

If the problem continues then provide with Ftp and Wp admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

kowalski
    Participant

hola de nuevo
    te envio los datos
    gracias

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We recommend you to use “Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades” plugin to update existing plugins and themes, including our own theme. With this tool you don’t need to rename or delete your theme through the FTP. Just upload new archive and it will replace your existing files. https://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-theme-and-plugin-upgrades/

kowalski
    Participant

Genial, he conseguido actualizarlo gracias a tu recomendación. Muchas gracias.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome. Feel free to contact us when you will have any questions.

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Actualizar el tema’ is closed to new replies.