Home Forums Basel support forum Ad banner adjustment

Ad banner adjustment

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

bkaar200
    Participant

1- I want steps to place the banner at the top of the site
    2- When you click on the username, its data page does not appear
    3- I want the slider to appear at the bottom of the list and not on it like it is now
    4- How to cancel the subscription list appearing in the popup newsletter when entering the site
    Attached to you image of the banner in the attachments

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

1. You can enable and configure in the Theme Settings > Shop > Header banner.

2. User is the Woocommerce functionality our theme does not influence or have option to change.

3. You can drag and drop the row which contains the slider in any place of your page https://gyazo.com/533c5a618f067783604bb29295dea33f

4. You can remove the content and add yours or disable the popup in the Theme Settings > Shop > Promo popup.
    Best Regards

bkaar200
    Participant

We have a big problem in the appearance of products
    We want the newest added products to appear automatically without adding a new button

Hello,

Please configure this in Appearance > Customize > Woocommerce > Product catalog > Set the default sorting – the recent ones.

Best Regards

bkaar200
    Participant

We do not mean this. We mean when adding the main products. We want to add a section called the newest products. We want the newest products to appear with a new poster
    See the attached pictures What we mean is to add this automatic sticker without entering the product and add this option
    I hope that you got the idea

Attachments:

Hello,

Sorry, I provided the wrong instruction. New is enabled on the product page. https://xtemos.com/docs/basel/product-page-options-2/ (Local product page settings) Add “New” label checkbox: the option to add “New” label to this product.

As soon as you add a product you mark this checkbox.

Best Regards

bkaar200
    Participant

We know that choice, but we want it to automatically add the product without any selection from us

Hello,

Unfortunately, there is no option to add the label automatically.

Best Regards

bkaar200
    Participant

How are you I have some of the following points I want to help solve
    First: I want to translate all these words attached as pictures
    Second: When I click on the favorite icon, I want to go to the favorites because it does not work
    Third: I want to change the currency translation so that when choosing the store in the English language, the currency changes to SAR
    See the attachments

Attachments:

Hello,

1. You can translate all theme and plugin texts via PO file in WordPress. Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

2. There is no option. The label does not have a link. You can create an HTML block with a button leading to the page which contains the Product grid element, showing all the featured products and add this HTML in the area After adding to cart area, for example. You can set a button: “hot products” of something like that.

3. You will need a Woocommerce currency plugin.

Best Regards

bkaar200
    Participant

Second: When I click on the favorite icon
    I mean the favorites list when pressed does not work
    The store page appears we want to solve

Hello,

Please make sure you have the Wishlist page in the Theme Settings > Shop > Wishlist.

Best Regards

bkaar200
    Participant

We do not mean to translate the plugins. We mean the translation that is not available in the add-ons, and it is available within the theme administration manually added. Please see the pictures well.

Attachments:

Hello,

Just replace the text for your translation in this field. Shipment and delivery is translated in the Theme Settings > Product page

Other strings are translated by means of Loco.

Best Regards

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Ad banner adjustment’ is closed to new replies.