Home Forums WoodMart support forum Add a custom text block to the bottom of an archive page

Add a custom text block to the bottom of an archive page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

peter.forensys
    Participant

Hello!

I want to do a simple thing. I’ve already made a few custom post types, and I made a few archive pages from these which are available on my website. But one of the archive pages needs a longer description which always appears on that page, at then bottom optimally. The best would be for this text block to be on the bottom of that archive page. How can I do that? I attached a demo about what I would like to achieve to better understand.

Thanks
    Peter

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached.

Sorry but there is no option available for this.

It requires customizations and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

Best Regards.

peter.forensys
    Participant

Hello!

I think I would solve that if you could provide me az archive.php file. Because I don’t find any in your theme to customize it. Can you help mi in this?

Thanks

Hello,

You can find the file under “Woodmart/content.php” and can edit it at your own risk.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

peter.forensys
    Participant

Hello,

I managed to do append the text to the bottom of my archive page. Thank you!

Regards,
    Peter

Hello,

We are Glad that you managed to resolve the issue by yourself. You are Great!!!

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Add a custom text block to the bottom of an archive page’ is closed to new replies.