Home Forums Basel support forum Add a new personnalized field area on the product (above the button cart)

Add a new personnalized field area on the product (above the button cart)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Bamboon
    Participant

Hello,

Is is possible to add a new personnalized area on the product section, above the cart button ?
    Let me explain : I would like to add some icons depending on the type of product (if it’s natural, handmade, sustainable… For example, if I have a handmade product, then in the dashboard, I would be able to check “handmade” when I will complete a product description and on the frontend, it will show a little icon that represent a craftsmen.
    If I have a natural product, I will check “natural” and then it will show a plant. If I have a product that is 100% natural + handmade, I will check both and 2 icons will appear on the frontend and so on…

Please find attached an example

Thank you for your advice,

Lorene

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Our theme suggests the option to add any content before the Add to cart button. You can find this option in the Theme Settings > Product page.

Please note this is the global option and it is not possible to add different content depending on the category or type.

Best Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)