Home Forums Basel support forum add bootstrap-select

add bootstrap-select

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

eliparodi
    Participant

Hi how can i add bootstrap-select to my web?

Thanks

Hello,

Please clarify your aim. Select will have no sense if nothing happens after selection. Where and for what you need the select?

WP Bakery Chart has HTML element and Page setting has a filed for CSS.

Best Regards

eliparodi
    Participant

Hi, sorry i will try to explain better, im using select option in my product short description, you can see an example here https://ferrettistore.com/product/lavadero-fashion-con-rebose-incluye-desague/, I can use select with no problem, but i have problem trying to customize the style of the select, i want to modify the color of the option hover (the lightblue color) i have try to find css snippet but i cant, so i researched a little and i found bootstrap-select, and this let you customize your color and other things. So thats the reason that i want to use bootstrap-select, bu i have add the css and js in the head php, but does not work, so is there way you can help me with this?
    i will really apreciate it

Hello,

If you want visually customize select you will need to find CSS for that. Often such CSS influence and conflict with classes that is why check twice before applying. As you know the attribute can be both: select or color image.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)