Home Forums WoodMart support forum Add card in the top bar???

Add card in the top bar???

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

marjo9800
    Participant

Hello,

As you can see in the attachment below, since 2 days I see Add card (Ajout au panier in french) in the top bar.

Please can you tell me how I can remove it?

Thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

if the problem remains, even after the plugins deactivated leave the plugins to deactivated for us to check and provide your site admin access to the private area.

If you cannot keep the site without the plugins confirm the permit for us to deactivate them for the while of checking what may take up to 15 minutes.

Best Regards

marjo9800
    Participant

After deactivating all the plugins not related to the theme, the problem remains. I provide you the access in private content, could you help me to solve the problem please ?

Thank you!

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and update the theme and all the plugins in Appearance > Install plugins, then deactivate the plugins not related to the theme.

Best Regard s

marjo9800
    Participant

Hello,

I think the server HostPapa do automatically the full backup of the website. I alrealy deactivated the plugins not related to the theme.

Is there an easy method to remove the button? I don’t know where it comes from.

Thank you

Hello,

I have updated the theme and all the related plugins. I have deactivated the plugins not related to the theme. This problem has gone, now you need to activate the plugins one by one to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)