Home Forums WoodMart support forum Add facebook conversion pixel to thank you page

Add facebook conversion pixel to thank you page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

falseury
    Participant

Hi,

I need to track conversions using facebook pixel and I have to install a custom tracking code to the thank you page. How do I do it? Please find below the instructions received from facebook to install it. Please provide assistance

Tracking code
    Insert this code before the end of the <head> section of the pages that represent a conversion on your site.

For a more detailed reporting please edit both the ‘value’ fields in the code below and insert the value of your conversions!

Hello,

That best way to insert the custom code is using this free plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/insert-headers-and-footers/

Best Regards

falseury
    Participant

the code need to be added to the thank you page in <head> tag it cannot be added to all the pages otherwise the conversion tracking will be all false and it will be tracking all pages

Hello,

Any page in WordPress has one and the same Header. You should find a developer who would customize or contact the plugin support.

Best Regards

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Add facebook conversion pixel to thank you page’ is closed to new replies.