Home Forums WoodMart support forum add images in front of the title (mega menu with html block)

add images in front of the title (mega menu with html block)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

KH
    Participant

Hello, if I create a mega menu with html block how can I add images in front of the title?

Hello,

You should insert the single image element in the place you want it to be shown. Here is WP Bakery page builder video tutorials you will find how to manage the content https://wpbakery.com/video-tutorials/

Best Regards

KH
    Participant

The support is not really helpful. The support doesn’t go to the point. It’s like supporter is lazy to help, easy reply just to pass the time. The url of Wpbakery tutorial you provide is so general. Why not give the specific url in question.

You told me to insert single image. Insert to where? to make it look like the case “Icon to display in the main menu (or any other menu through the site)” in default menu. Possible to do or nor. If not just tell it’s not possible. Pls don’t keep answering questions as lazy like this.

The person name “Aizaz Imtiaz Awan” is ok. Pls tell him/her to help answering my tickets.

KH
    Participant

I’m done by using the default menu option. Add images to the category and it will display in the menu. I’m ok with the result. Forget the html block and your unclear and confusion instruction about inserting single images in the wpbakery. It “doesn’t show in the menu”.

Hello,

Our support covers our theme settings and issues. At the same time, our support does not cover creating the templates as per your needs.

You create HTML block for megamenu block which is WP Bakery page builder template. Megamenu block is created by means of the Extra Menu list element. At the same time, Megamenu block can contain any other static content element such as Product Grid, Images, Texts blocks.

Hello, if I create a mega menu with html block how can I add images in front of the title?

You can insert the single image or icon before the Extra Menu list element. I have provided the whole tutorial as just adding a single image element would not provide the result you expect. You will have to configure rows and columns or consider using another element.

Best Regards

KH
    Participant

“Our support covers our theme settings and issues. At the same time, our support does not cover creating the templates as per your needs.”

– Creating a menu is part of your theme support. Normally if people have questions about menu, you should help answering questions. If my question is not covered in your support, you should just say that it’s not covered in the support. However, if you decide to give an answer you should do it well. For example if you talk about inserting single images and want to refer to a tutorial video, you should refer to that specific tutorial video for how to add single images, not refer to the whole tutorial videos like this, better not to do.

– when I ask ” Hello, if I create a mega menu with html block how can I add images in front of the title?” I mean inserting an image in front of the title (menu). Make it the same to the category (where you can display an image in front of category as in the defualt menu). The point is that if you use the default menu you can add images to categories to display in the menu. However, using html block I don’t see any option to add an image into the title. In the wpbaker I don’t see any option in the menu list of your theme elements that provides an option to add an image into the title. I see only the title there. That’s why I ask how can I add images in front of the titles?

So how do you understand my question?

KH
    Participant

Just adding single images in to contents is very easy. I know how to do. The result is that the big single image will stand there to the left. This is not what I exect. I expect a small image to display inline in front of title. Same when you add images to categories to display in menu.

The title i mean is the title in your menu list of your theme elements. Insert menu list you will see title box where you can add your menu name. And from there how can i add an image in front of it. This is what I mean.

Hello,

Please provide the screen what menu, what menu item, which HTML blocks and which title do you want to add the image to.

Best Regards

KH
    Participant

That’s ok. I manage to do it by myself already by using the default menu, no need your help about html block. See the screenshots for your information. Your menu list element in wpbakery doesn’t have an option to add an image to display in the menu, same in the category.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Besides Extra menu elements, megamenu blocks can contain images, text and other elements from WP Bakey page builder chart. You would better to use the Information box, here is the demo https://woodmart.xtemos.com/infobox/

You can insert title and do not insert the content and get the result you need.

Best Regards

KH
    Participant

No, information box can create only one title and one subtitle. It doesn’t achieve my goal that I have a list of menu. That’s ok. I can use the default menu and just add custom css. That’s it. easier.

Ok. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘add images in front of the title (mega menu with html block)’ is closed to new replies.