Home Forums WoodMart support forum Add images of single products to productpage of grouped product

Add images of single products to productpage of grouped product

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

LeoY
    Participant

Hi, first of all I need to say I like the woodmart theme.

I checked the support topics, but could not find a clear answer to following layout questions :
    1. How can images of single products be visible to the productpage of a grouped product (on the single product line)?
    2. How can the SKU be displayed for single products on the grouped product productpage (on the single product line)?
    3. How is the 350 degree image to be used : add x images that will be looped, or can a special 3d file be used ?

Leo

LeoY
    Participant

question 1 can be ignored (answer is to just add the image to the single product)

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Types of products are Woocommerce options and our theme does not influence. In order to configure the grouped product please follow the instructions provided in this video tutorial https://woocommerce.com/videos/woocommerce-grouped-product-overview/

As you can see a grouped product consists of simple products and 360 degree image is applied to each simple product, and it works as it usually does.

Best Regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)