Home Forums Basel support forum ADD MORE OPTIONS TO SHOP PAGE FILTER – WINE SHOP

ADD MORE OPTIONS TO SHOP PAGE FILTER – WINE SHOP

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

sandrofinoribeiro
    Participant

Hello,

Im using the wine shop demo and i need to add attribute filtering to the existing shop page filter. How can I achieve that? Editing the existing filters…
    If you can also tell me where I can change the background color of the filter rectangle I would appreciate it.
    Image attached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

.filters-area {
        background-color: red;
    }

Set the color as per your needs.

In order to add widgets to this area, you need to add them into the Filter widget area https://prnt.sc/ubbcqg

Best Regards

sandrofinoribeiro
    Participant

Hi Elise,

Thanks for the code, its working fine.

Unfortunately I created the attributes for the region of the wines, configured some produts with them and put them in the Widgets like you said, but is not working, can you help me with this? I send attached images.

Other question about filters, can i do filters for tags? Or can the tags (and/or attributes) be searchable, now if i put some tags on a product and search for that tags i dont receive any results…

Thanks,
    SR

Attachments:

sandrofinoribeiro
    Participant

One more thing, now i realized that the attributes are appearing on the product images on the shop page, any chance to disable this?
    Or maybe im not using the best way to achieve what i need. The wines have types, like red, white, etc (that i put like categories) and here in portugal we have regions also, and i want to filter by that also…
    Thanks,
    SR

Attachments:

Hello,

Please provide the site admin access to the private area.

Best Regards

sandrofinoribeiro
    Participant

OK!
    Thanks in advance!
    Have a nice weekend.

Hello,

In order to deactivate the attribute, navigate to Products > Attributes > enter the attribute and disable “Show attribute label on products”

Best Regards

sandrofinoribeiro
    Participant

Hi Elise,

The “Label on Products” and the background of the filter area subject is solved.
    But i still cant add a column to filter by region, im using product-tags instead of attributes.
    How can i edit the filtering box on shop page? In the Appearance > Widgets area i remove all from SHOP WIDGETS and is all the same way, how can i edit this?
    Thanks
    SR

Attachments:

sandrofinoribeiro
    Participant

OK, now i can add more filter columns, but i cant remove the price filter, is always there in first position and is not active on Appearance > Widgets.
    I managed to add a region filter by attribute but i prefer by product-tag, its possible?

Attachments:

Hello,

You have removed all from the Shop page widget area. At the same time, there are Filters widgets it is a separate widget in the top of the shop page.

These filters are by default. Please provide the link, I can provide custom CSS to hide so that you could add your filters.

Best Regards

sandrofinoribeiro
    Participant

Hi Elise,

Now I just need to remove the filter that I marked in the image, if you can help me with that
    i appreciate it.
    Can you give me some help moving the item counter for each region to the left, as it is, too far to the right, is not okay, as shown in the image.

Thanks,
    SR

Attachments:

Hello,

#BASEL_Widget_Price_Filter {
        display:none;
    }

If you mean one more filter, you can remove them from Appearance > Widgets > Shop filters area.

Best Regards

sandrofinoribeiro
    Participant

OK, its done.

Can you give me some help moving the regions counter to the left, as it is, too far to the right, is not okay, as shown in the image.

Thanks,
    SR

Attachments:

Hello,

body .basel-woocommerce-layered-nav .count {
        float: none;
    }

Best Regards

sandrofinoribeiro
    Participant

Hello Elise,
    Hope to find you well, thanks for the help but i think i would prefer to remove the count, how can i achieve this?
    Another question in about this filter, the box where it is presented, you already shown me how to change the background color, but I want to test transparent background and keeping only one grey line on the upper border and another on the lower border, can you send me the css?

Thank you!!
    SR

Hello,

You can remove the count in the Product category widget.

You can find it in Appearance > Widgets > Shop filters > Product category widget.

Best Regards

sandrofinoribeiro
    Participant

Hi Elise,

No such option in Appearance > Widgets > Shop filters > Product category widget. PrtSc attached.

Another question in about this filter, the box where it is presented, you already shown me how to change the background color, but I want to test transparent background and keeping only one grey line on the upper border and another on the lower border, can you send me the css?

Thanks,
    Sandro

Attachments:

Hello,

body .basel-woocommerce-layered-nav .count {
        display:none;
    }

Please provide the screen of the front-end of what you want to change.
    Best Regards

sandrofinoribeiro
    Participant

Thanks, its working.

And about this filter, the box where it is presented, you already shown me how to change the background color, but I want to test transparent background and keep only one grey line on the upper border and another on the lower border, can you send me the css?

Thanks,
    SR

Hello,

Find and remove this code:

.filters-area {
        background-color: red;
    }

or replace with this one:

.filters-area {
        background-color: transparent;
    }

Best Regards

sandrofinoribeiro
    Participant

Yes, but how can I put only one grey line on the upper border and another on the lower border, can you send me the css?

Hello,

Add this code instead of that one:

.filters-area {
        background-color: transparent;
        border-top:1px solid grey;
        border-bottom:1px solid grey;
    }

Best Regards

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)