Home Forums WoodMart support forum Add new font size

Add new font size

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

ToriTori38
    Participant

Hello,

Since your last update it seems you have removed all the different font sizes which were preloaded (which of course is great news to help improve page load times).

However can you tell me how I continue to apply a different font size to soem title in our site? For example Poppins only loads in semi-bold 600, and if we try select a different font boldness for the title it does not show up front-end.

Thanks again

Hello,

You can change the font by means of the Advanced typography option, which allows you to choose the item from a drop-down or insert your custom CSS class. Please navigate to the Theme Settings > Typography > Advanced Typography.

Here is the documentation providing more detailed instructions: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/advanced-typography-settings/

Best Regards

ToriTori38
    Participant

Hi Elise,

The font weight we want to change is that of the “section Title”. However we only want to change the Section Title font weight on onw page, where we use it as a quote.

Is it possible to change the Section Title font weight just on one page?

Hello,

Please provide the page URL and screen I will give you custom CSS.

Best Regards

ToriTori38
    Participant

Many thanks Elise.

I have put the page link in the private area below, to keep it out of the public domain.
    There are 2 quotes on the page where we want to use the “200” font weight. They begin with:

“Notre concept est…”
    “Avec son design minimaliste…”

ToriTori38
    Participant

Hi Elise,

Sorry I also forgot the text in the blue banner which says “So much fun” should be in a font weight of 900.

Can you also please give me some CSS for that?

Hello,

“Notre concept est…”
    “Avec son design minimaliste…”

These titles are 200 already https://gyazo.com/411ee40ef3146bc47a7314f3229dcc3e

Please give me site admin access to the private area, I will check the settings for “So much fun” if I give custom CSS it would be applied to all the section titles of the type.

Best Regards

ToriTori38
    Participant

Hello Elise,

Yes those titles are already 200 font weight but you do not see that front-end, because now with your theme you do not load the 200 font weight.

It is the same with “So Much Fun”. It is set at 900 font weight, but it does not show anymore.

The problem is I only want those font weights for those specific sections. I do not want to apply a 200 font weight for example to all “Title Sections” on my website. Is that not possible?

ToriTori38
    Participant

Hi Elise,

I fixed the “So Much Fun” by adding this font size as the “Secondary Font” in your theme font settings. So no need to look at that!

So just about the two other titles. Yes if you look at the CSS they were set to font-weight 200, but once you did your big update this font-weight disappeared (the theme no longer loads all font weights). So in the backend if we set the font weight to 100,200,300 or 400, the titles all look the same.

It seems a silly idea we load another font weight just for these 2 section titles (it possibly makes the page heavier) so we can keep these section titles as they are. However can you tell me what font-weight they are now after your theme update? It is not 200 (even though the CSS is calling the 200 font-weight). Is it maybe 300? I can then upddate the section font size to the correct font size, so the page is not calling CSS which is redundant (I have noticed we now load quite a lot of redundant CSS on our site after you made this big update).

Hello,

The recent theme version has been optimized.

Earlier all the font-weights were uploaded, now font-weight configured in the Theme Settings are uploaded.

In order to apply the font-weight not configured in the Theme Settings. You need to set this font-weight in the advanced typography, using this custom selector: .wd-load-font-weight-200

You can change the font by means of the Advanced typography option, which allows you to choose the item from a drop-down or insert your custom CSS class. Please navigate to the Theme Settings > Typography > Advanced Typography.

Here is the documentation providing more detailed instructions: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/advanced-typography-settings/

Best Regards

ToriTori38
    Participant

OK thanks for your explanation.

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Add new font size’ is closed to new replies.