Home Forums Basel support forum Add Playing Video on homepage

Add Playing Video on homepage

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

moi_auss
    Participant

Hi,

can i have a section where the video is in the background playing already then at the same time it has a play button that when clicked, it will open and play the video. (combined features same on the picture).

Thank You.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for choosing our theme and contacting us.

There is no such feature in our theme. But you could try to achieve this with Revolution Slider video functions. We suggest you check plugins documentation and video tutorials for help https://www.themepunch.com/faq/slider-revolution-beginner-video-guides-tutorials/

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

moi_auss
    Participant

Okay Thank You,

I have another question, in the Agency Demo, how to add icon that has animation? I saw that you are using .svg file so I tired it but it cannot be uploaded “Sorry, this file type is not permitted for security reasons.”

Do i need to upload svg file or is it possible to use jpg/png?

Thank You.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Yes, you need to upload SVG file. Probably, this file type is not permitted if you are running the latest WordPress version (because of its bug). https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-4-7-1-kills-svg/

Regards

moi_auss
    Participant

Hi,

In the demo agency, how to delete the link on portfolio? I tried to check the
    “Remove link(s) to Post Details” but when i clicked the picture there is a link.

and also is there a way when i click the picture, it will open on lightbox?

Thank You.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Unfortunately, there are no such options in our theme and you may need to perform additional code customization to change project links. The file containing portfolio project template is called content-portfolio.php.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)