Home Forums Basel support forum Add Privacy Policy next to Copyright info in footer very bottom

Add Privacy Policy next to Copyright info in footer very bottom

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Dave1983
    Participant

Hi there, is there a way to add a page link (Privacy Policy) next to the Copyright line at the bottom of the page? I tried to add some html in ‘Theme Settings’ ‘Footer’ but I just get errors if I type anything into the html box

Cheers

Dave

Hello,

Yes, you can. Navigate to Theme settings > Footer, find copyright field, text next to copyright and HTML before the footer. For this purpose, you can use “text next to copyright” field http://prntscr.com/jww4d7

Insert there HTML tag a

Best Regards

Dave1983
    Participant

Thanks for that, but if I try to add anything in those boxes I get this error

“There was a problem with your action. Please try again or reload the page.”

And no matter how many times I reload I get the same error.

Any ideas?

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access.

Best Regards

Dave1983
    Participant

thanks, here’s the login details (in private section)

Hello,

Please provide login URL

I have tested inserting HTML tag an into these fields no errors. Now I want to check in your site.

Best Regards

Dave1983
    Participant

no worries, here’s the site in private..

Hello,

Please check the password. If you have any blocking plugins or configurations deactivate them for a while.

Best Regards

Dave1983
    Participant

sorry another login below in private

Hello,

I have checked. Yes, when I tried to add a link in Theme Settings I got the message that I can not do such an action and no changes were accepted.

We keep checking the issue.

For now, please navigate to Appearance > Customize > Footer and find texts which I have added both in copyright and in the text next to copyright. Correct the links and texts as per your needs.

Best Regards

Hello,

As for the possibility edit theme settings, please deactivate all the third parties plugins not related to the theme and try to add changes.

In order to distinguish which plugins relate to the theme and which do not, deactivate them all and then navigate to Appearance > Install plugins and activate all in the list.

Best Regards

Dave1983
    Participant

Thanks you for that Elise! That worked! You’ve been a big help!

Best regards

Dave

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Add Privacy Policy next to Copyright info in footer very bottom’ is closed to new replies.