Home Forums WoodMart support forum Add quantity button in shopcart sidebar

Add quantity button in shopcart sidebar

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

akarras
    Participant

Currently my site is under construction. I need to add in the shopping cart sidebar (maybe later also to the drop down shopping cart menu if the client decides to change it) the ability to change quantity of a product that has been added to the cart. Currently only the number of item is displayed but the customer cannot change it from there and needs to go to the shopping cart page.

Thank you in advance.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Unfortunately, there is no option to add the quantity. This would require complicated customization that is not covered by our support. You will have to find a company or developer who would undertake it.

Best Regards

akarras
    Participant

I understand,

could you please take it under consideration for future deployment maybe as a feature?

Best Regards

Hello,

Thanks for sharing the suggestion/feature request with us, I am forwarding this to our development department for considering to add it in the theme, but I am not giving you the guarantee for that because please note that a theme cannot satisfy all requirements as it may occur theme heaviness. Sometimes it may require your own customization. So if the development department finds it fit with the theme environment then surely they will look through it.

Thanks for your understanding.

akarras
    Participant

Yes, i understand, no worries.
    thank you for your time.

Most Welcome!!!

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day :-)

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Add quantity button in shopcart sidebar’ is closed to new replies.