Home Forums WoodMart support forum add rating for category products

add rating for category products

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

nefiliman
    Participant

Hello, I would like to add stars and rating numbers under the products on the category page. as in the picture. I changed and edited the product category and brands from the content-product-alt.php page, but could not add the assessment. Could you help.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please enable the rating in the Woocommerce > Settings > Products. As soon as a product gets a rate, it would be shown on the grid.

Best Regards

nefiliman
    Participant

yes I did it the way you mentioned. But it does not work, the customer rating does not appear below the products on the product category page. please browse the picture I have looked.

Hello,

Please provide a few products that have the rates?

Best Regards

nefiliman
    Participant

I’ve done it to almost all products, but it still doesn’t appear under the products in the category.

Hello,

Sorry, you need to change the design on hover as some design do not support showing them, I have set Standard and it works: https://prnt.sc/voht9f

Try any and select another view.

Best Regards

nefiliman
    Participant

I added the number of comments to the products with the attached code, but I could not add the stars. Which code should I add for the stars, can you help?

$rating_count = $product->get_rating_count();
    $review_count = $product->get_review_count();
    $average = $product->get_average_rating();
    echo ‘<div class=”woocommerce-product-rating”>’. __($review_count,) . ‘  yorum</div>’;

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

nefiliman
    Participant

ok i do it.

That is fine. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)