Home Forums WoodMart support forum Add SKU after the product title in single product page

Add SKU after the product title in single product page

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

mzinhom-abn
    Participant

can you help me please
    i want to add the SKU for every product after the product title in single product page

the SKU is already work but it’s in meta data in the bottom of every porduct page

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry but there is no option in Theme Settings available for that.

It requires customizations and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

Best Regards

mzinhom-abn
    Participant

thanks for fast respond
    can you just give me the way where to edit or if there a plugin will help me in that case
    i know it will be outside of your support policy
    thanks

Hello,

You can try using our layout builder and see if this helps your requirements:
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/single-product-page-builder/

Best Regards

mzinhom-abn
    Participant

the WPBakery page builder in is not working in layouts section when i try to make a new single product page

mzinhom-abn
    Participant

the WPBakery page builder in is not working in layouts section when i try to make a new single product page

Attachments:

Hello,

Please Go to WpBakery page builder >> Role Manager >> And enable it for Woodmart Layout.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://gyazo.com/b6ffab92b64991d252e4b2b0763e2b97

Best Regards

mzinhom-abn
    Participant

hello
    after the last theme update i can make customization for product page layout and from WpBakery
    i can add product meta element in the top of every product after the the product name or any where.
    now the question is : the meta element that i add it’s contain (SKU – Categories – Tags)
    and i want just to show SKU and there is no option to hide the other two
    can you help me on this please

and many thanks in advance

Attachments:

Hello,

Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

span.posted_in, span.tagged_as {
    display: none;
    }

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)