Single product page builder
Built-in functionality for custom single product page layouts will help you implement your vision and ideas without any coding skills. It will be also very useful if you want to present your products with different designs.
Quick steps to create product page layout:
With the help of WoodMart dedicated single product elements and also other widgets like rows and columns you can create your unique product page. Special WoodMart product elements are listed below.
- Product title – current product name
- Product price – regular and sale price
- Product rating – star rating and reviews number
- Product gallery – featured image and additional product images
- Product navigation – special buttons to navigate between next and previous products
- Product brands – show brand logo assigned to this product
- WooCommerce breadcrumbs – display your current location on the website
- Product short description – short information about the product
- Linked variations – linked products list
- Product countdown – sale price end date countdown
- Product sold counter – show the number of sales for the last period
- Product dynamic discounts table – shows the current discount relative to the product quantity
- Product visitor counter – show number of visitors for the product
- Product add to cart – displays WooCommerce form for adding the product to the shopping cart. Depending on the product type it will display the “Add to cart” button for simple products, variations form for a variable product, a table of related products for grouped type, and a simple button for the external type.
- Product additional information table – special information that includes product attributes, weight, and dimensions.
- Product stock progress bar – demonstrates a number of products in stock using a styled bar
- Add to wishlist button – a button that adds this product to the customer wishlist
- Add to compare button – button to add this product to the compare table
- Product meta – shows product information like SKU, category, and tags
- Size guide button – a button that opens a popup with product size guide if exists
- Product tabs – display WooCommerce product tabs that include: product description, additional information table, reviews, brand information, and theme custom tabs
- Product extra content – shows HTML block assigned for this product as extra content in an appropriate field while editing the product
- Social buttons – share this product or display your social profiles links
- Product brand information – brand description content
- Product reviews – reviews and review form
- Frequently bought together – bought together table