Home Forums WoodMart support forum Add to Basket Button

Add to Basket Button

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

russellknight
    Participant

Hi

I have an issue with add to basket button. It doubles in size when you load any product pagge?

Cheers

Russell

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

if the problem remains, even after the plugins deactivated, please, provide your site admin access to the private area.

Please confirm the permit for us to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme and switch to the parent theme for the while of checking what may take up to 15 minutes.

Best Regards

russellknight
    Participant

Thanks

Hello,

Please deactivate the plugins and check if the cart has a normal view? I have checked you do not have the custom CSS, so this is caused by one of your plugins.

If it does, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

russellknight
    Participant

I have worked out its Stripe Google Pay and Apple Pay that was causing the layout problem as its trying to add those buttons next to the Add to Basket button, can someone look at this for me?

Cheers

Hello,

Please contact the support of the plugins that they suggest. We do not have instructions or snippets to fix that.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)