Home Forums WoodMart support forum Add to Cart!

Add to Cart!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

ajay_odedara
    Participant

Hi There,

I have noticed that the add to cart behaviour has been changed on my store.

When I add variable product, the pages gets refreshed and I find myself on top of the page which is very inconvenient. Can you please how do I make sure that page doesn’t refresh after I add a product and I stay where I was before.

Also when user clicks on product image, we are opening a quick view instead of product page, here also, when I open a quick view and add product to cart the page gets refreshed and I am again at top of the page. It was not happening before.

I would really appreciate if you can guide me on how to resolve this.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third-party plugins, activate the parent theme then clear cache and check back.

If the problem still occurs then leave all the third-party plugins deactivated and provide the login details of the website.

Best Regards.

ajay_odedara
    Participant

Hi,

I have deactivated all third-party plugins and activated the parent theme but the problem is still there.

It still loads the page while adding variable product to the cart. sharing admin details under private section.

Hello,

I have logged into your website and you are using an old version of the Theme and Recommended plugins.

Please update the theme and Recommended plugins to the latest version and check back.

Best Regards

ajay_odedara
    Participant

I have updated the theme and plugins but the problem is still there.

Hello,

Both of your issues have been resolved. Please clear cache and check back.

Best Regards

ajay_odedara
    Participant

Hi, Yes I have checked and it’s working perfectly. What was the problem?

You have resolved the problem on the staging site, I am wondering if you would be able to resolved the add to cart issue on the live site keeping the theme and plugins as it is.

ajay_odedara
    Participant

Keeping the same speed with these many plugins is difficult and I don’t expect you to achieve that either. My main concern is, the page shouldn’t get refreshed every time I use add to cart. it’s annoying for every user. I would appreciate if you could resolve that on the live site. I am sharing live site credentials under private content.

Hello,

You need to update the theme and Recommended plugins to latest versions then deactivate all the third party plugins.

Then Go to Theme Settings >> Shop >> And set the add to cart behaviour to Display Widget.

https://gyazo.com/1d65f7700720e3beb085da85188c1712

Then Go to Theme Settings >> Single Product page >> Add to cart options and enable Ajax add to cart.

https://gyazo.com/d470e6d692ce884be1eab0f8932de8cd

Best Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)