Home Forums WoodMart support forum Add to cart and remove items from cart are very slow

Add to cart and remove items from cart are very slow

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

carbotec
    Participant

Hello Team,

We need your help to check our website, now a days those two process are slow than before: Add to cart and remove items from cart.

It takes arround 15 to 30 secods in those process.

Thank you so much for your help.
    Raul

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Have you recently added any new plugins to your site? Have you always had this problem?

Best Regards

carbotec
    Participant

Hello Elise,

I don’t have the exact date when this problem started, we’ve struggled with this issue for quite a while though. We haven’t added any new plugins recently, in fact, we’ve been removing unused and unnecessary plugins to see if this would help to improve the overall speed but that didn’t help at all.

Thanks again for your help.

Raul

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

carbotec
    Participant

Holle Team,

I disable some plugins, because are necesary for the store, please you deactivated all when you do the test.

Thank you.
    Raul

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We can’t see your website now. Please, check your password https://gyazo.com/394f7c052270ccb06a9ae5bca65525a8

Kind Regards

carbotec
    Participant

Hello again,

I just updated the credentials, these should work now.

Thanks again for your help.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As we can see, your website is slow on the backend part as well. Most likely, the speed is affected by installed plugins. If you can’t disable and troubleshoot them on your live website, please, try to create a staging copy where you will be able to do such kinds of experiments.

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)