Home Forums WoodMart support forum Add to Cart button

Add to Cart button

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

vasko
    Participant

Hi

we would like to add a field where the user can select the quantity to put in the cart. Just like on a single product page. but have it wherever the Add to Cart button is

Regards,

Hello,

Unfortunately, there is no option in Theme Settings to display select quantity button with all the add to cart button on the website.

The default WooCommerce does not provide such an option and our theme does not either. A user can add to cart just from the product grid, add all the products he needs and then set the necessary quantity in the shopping cart or in the single product page there is an option to select quantity.

You can try adding any third party plugin that better meets your requirements.

Best Regards.

vasko
    Participant

Hi,

If possible for some custom code or ??

Cheers,

Hello,

Unfortunately, we are unable to provide you with code. Because you are asking for core files customization of WooCommerce which is beyond our limitations and supports policy.

You can ask the WooCommerce support for further help.

Best Regards.

vasko
    Participant

Is possible to give me some recommendation for a good plugin

Hello,

Sorry but currently I am unable to suggest you with any plugin. Because we haven’t tested our theme yet with such a plugin.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studio.

vasko
    Participant

Hi, That’s fine, I write the custom code.

Thanks

vasko
    Participant

Also, I have one more question

On my web, I have white space between 2 rows. Please tell me how to delete it.

I would like the first row and second to be glued

Regards,

Hello,

Thank You so much for understanding.

And for the rows, it seems that you have added margin-bottom value. Please edit the row and remove any margin-bottom value then clear the cache and check back.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/qCx7yQJ

Best Regards.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)