Home Forums WoodMart support forum Add to cart Button and Quantity button is not looking good

Add to cart Button and Quantity button is not looking good

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

numanmalik101
    Participant

Hello,

I have an issue with the quantity input that is looking very big and also Add to Cart button is very big. Although in the demo theme, it’s looking very good. I have attached a screenshot so you can have a look.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

numanmalik101
    Participant

Hello,
    You can find credentials in private content, however, I opened other tickets as well please have a look at those as well.
    Thanks

numanmalik101
    Participant

Hello Brother,

I am waiting for your response. Please try to resolve it ASAP.

Hello,

Please check the custom CSS in the Theme Settings > Custom CSS, copy all the styles to a separate file, clear the fields and check the product page.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

numanmalik101
    Participant

I followed what you asked me to do but now Add to Cart button and quantity buttons have been removed.
    You can have a look at the screenshot.

Attachments:

numanmalik101
    Participant

after clearing all the fields tabs in single product pages are breaking. you can have a look at the attached screenshot below.

Attachments:

Hello,

Please disable this plguin WooCommerce Advanced Quantity and check how it works. This plugin breaks the instruction.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)