Home Forums WoodMart support forum Add to cart button is very slow!

Add to cart button is very slow!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

ajay_odedara
    Participant

We have not done any customization on the theme yet the add to cart button is very slow. It takes 5-7s which is very very slow, Add to cart I the most important thing that users will use when buying groceries so we want to achieve a speed of 700-1s. I am sharing the website under private tab.

https://asiangroceryshop.co.uk/

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

ajay_odedara
    Participant

I am pretty much sure it’s a theme issue. We have bought your theme and have not done any customizations so it should work.

I would like to have the add-to-cart speed that you have on your demo stores.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

In this case, you need to verify this first. Please, measure the add to cart speed with the default theme and compare it to WoodMart. This action is a part of the WooCommerce plugin and may be affected by a lot of different factors, not on the theme only.

ajay_odedara
    Participant

If I share the admin credentials, would you be able to check the same from your end?

You use the woocommerce only for your demo store right? then how does it work well on your demo store on on my website.

As you have developed this theme, you would be able to find the issue earlier.

ajay_odedara
    Participant

I am sharing the admin credentials, would you be able to check the same from your end?

You use the woocommerce only for your demo store right? then how does it work well on your demo store and not on my website.

As you have developed this theme, you would be able to find the issue earlier.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

The problem is mostly caused by an enormous number of products and images and products in your mega menu. Your average page size is ~20MB and your website is not usable at all. You need to have not more than 2-3MB so need to reduce the number of images by ten times. You can temporarily remove all HTML blocks from your header test how it works. https://gyazo.com/6b6a285c004ee3d002001080ca8b471e

Also, keep all plugins turned off while testing. Let us know about the result so we can check it ourselves.

ajay_odedara
    Participant

Thank you for the amazing help 🙂

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome! Let me know if you have any questions.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Add to cart button is very slow!’ is closed to new replies.