Home Forums WoodMart support forum Add to cart button not showing in responsive mode

Add to cart button not showing in responsive mode

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

nyttigamatladan.se
    Participant

The “add to cart” button is not showing in responsive mode. There is just a red field where the icon should be. The persons that have tried out my page cant figur out how to add products to the cart when there is no button.

How can i fix this.

nyttigamatladan.se
    Participant

Here is some pictures of the cart button on the lap top, and the not existing cart button on the cell phone

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

nyttigamatladan.se
    Participant

If its possible i would like to use the “Woodmart Main” shop for my site. Is it possible just to change the product and shop features

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the add-to-cart options.

The shop page and product page are configured in the Theme Settings > Shop/Single product. Please let us know if you cannot find the necessary option.

Best Regards

nyttigamatladan.se
    Participant

Thank you for your help.
    Here comes what you asked for.

And can you please tell me if its possible to use the \”Woodmart Main\” shop and product feature instead of the one i use. If its possible to shift to that shop without building a new page.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Kindly accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you, it’s our bug and in our next update, it will be fixed. In order to fix it now, please add the below code to the “Global Custom CSS” area in Theme Settings -> Custom CSS.

@media (max-width: 1024px) {

.website-wrapper .wd-hover-quick.wd-quantity-overlap .wd-add-btn .product_type_simple {
        padding-left: 0;
    }

.website-wrapper .wd-hover-quick.wd-quantity-overlap .wd-add-btn .product_type_simple:before {
    	    left: 0;
    	}
    }

Product style you can change via Theme Settings -> Product archive -> Product styles -> set the “Show summary on hover” style (the same style as on our Woodmart Main).

https://prnt.sc/Bb23hEvJc2Ua

Kind Regards

nyttigamatladan.se
    Participant

Hello again.
    Thank you for the help. Now it works.

I have one more additional question to you.

How do i get a + and – in the shopping cart. There is just a x to clear the whole product line. Not a + and – to add or take away products.

Attachments:

nyttigamatladan.se
    Participant

This is how it look like in my shop

Attachments:

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

In order to enable the quantity on the “Shopping Cart”, please navigate to Theme Settings -> Shop and turn on the “Quantity input on shopping cart widget” option.

https://take.ms/iAkXy

Thanks for your time and have a great day.

Kind Regards

nyttigamatladan.se
    Participant

Hello again

I have done that already. (See the attached file)
    Maby its a bug again.

Thank your for your help

Attachments:

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

The “Shopping cart” widget has its own cache, therefore you should correctly clear it by adding any product and removing it. In your case, remove all previously added products and add a new one to the empty “Shopping cart” widget.

https://gyazo.com/06c1405ff95c5511476f217fa1b2e076

Kind Regards

nyttigamatladan.se
    Participant

I have tried to add products from 7 different cell phones and 2 different computers.
    The result is the same, there is no +- in the shopping cart just an x to clear all the products.

I have tried to empty the cart and adding products again, and its still the same.
    There must be some bug in the code or something, or there is another setting that i do not know about.

Attachments:

nyttigamatladan.se
    Participant

Missing pictures to the former post

Attachments:

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Your cart widget comes from the “Elementor” plugin, you should disable it via Dashboard -> Elementor -> Settings -> Integration -> set “disable” for the “Mini Cart template” option.

https://gyazo.com/f5ad974b0d8101784134db8686687b91

Feel free to reach out to me anytime when you have anything more to say.

Kind Regards

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)