Home Forums WoodMart support forum Add to cart button on mobile view – Different on Main Page(elementor)-Shop Page

Add to cart button on mobile view – Different on Main Page(elementor)-Shop Page

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

mimisis
    Participant

Hello,

i have a problem with the add to cart button on mobile view. As you can see at the attached screenshots on the main page created with elementor the add to cart button is just the cart icon, which is fine, while on the shop page or the category pages the add to cart button is text which is really ugly and not usable. I would like it to be like the main page. I can’t figure it out at the theme settings.
    I am using Theme Settings -> Shop -> Products Styles -> Hover on Product -> Quick

I am looking forward for your reply and help.
    Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
    Dimitris.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshots you attached.

I tried to visit your website and it’s not working. Please make sure that your website is working to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://prnt.sc/xt67qu

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

mimisis
    Participant

Hello,

my website hosting company seems to be blocking your ip address. Please try connecting with a VPN with location Greece or Cyprus or provide me your IP to be added to the whitelist.

Sorry for any inconvenient.

Thank you in advance,
    Dimitris.

Hello,

Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Custom CSS for Mobile area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.woodmart-hover-quick .add-to-cart-loop span {
        display: none;
    }

If the problem continues then provide with the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

mimisis
    Participant

Hello,

sorry for the late answer. Nothing really happened with the code you provided. I have given admin rights to the user, so you can check.

Best Regards,
    Dimitris

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third party plugins activate the parent theme then clear cache and check back.

If the problem still continues then leave all the third party plugins deactivated and tell me with the permissions to debug then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Best Regards.

mimisis
    Participant

Hello,

i followed your instructions and it seems that there is a conflict of the theme with the plugin “WooCommerce Min Max Quantity & Step Control Single”.
    The steps i did are: activate the parent theme, deactivate all plugins and activate them again one by one. I do not use any cache plugin and i did not find any cache utility provided by the Woodmart theme.

I have created a stage environment for you to go along with the debugging and troubleshooting because it’s a live site and i don’t know how long the process will take.

Best Regards,
    Dimitris

Hello,

As you mentioned the issue is due to some third party plugin not from our theme.

Sorry but we could not help you with this as the issue is from a third party plugin. We provide support services within our theme and this is out of our scope.

Best Regards.

mimisis
    Participant

Ok, i understand.

Thanks for your help and time anyway.

Best Regards,
    Dimitris.

Hello,

Thanks for understanding.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Add to cart button on mobile view – Different on Main Page(elementor)-Shop Page’ is closed to new replies.